Pages

19 August 2014

Review: Call It Fate

Call It Fate by Elizabeth Wyke

When I first heard of this book, I thought it sounded interesting and something that would keep my attention.  Boy was I wrong, because I fell in love with this book.  It captured me from the start and I couldn't put it down until I finished.  Lizzie Wyke is defiantly one of my favorite authors now.

Hannah is just trying to make her way in life, even though life has thrown her some curve balls.  Rush is instantly smitten with Hannah but she is leery.  But these two have a chemistry that will not be put asunder.  Their journey is full of ups and downs but fate has a way of working things out.  There is not much to say without giving everything away, therefore I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a book to keep you guessing and on the edge of your seat.  You will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment