Pages

18 September 2014

Coming Soon - Beneath It All

COMING SOON!

Beneath It All
by Tori Madison


Available September 24th, 2014

You.

Have.

Breast.

Cancer.

I wasn't prepared to hear those words. Neither was my loving husband, family or friends. And none of us were prepared for what life had in store after they were spoken.

I should have seen the signs all around me. I should have paid attention to the people who supposedly loved me, the people who I'd always trusted. But I was blind to what was going on. The effects on my flourishing career, passionate marriage and carefree lifestyle would be insurmountable.

It was time to take control of my life and the overwhelming chaos. Time to make the choices that were right for me. Right for my future. The future I hadn't planned on.


My life didn't stop when I heard those four little words . . . it was only just beginning.
Contact Tori
Facebook     Twitter     Goodread


No comments:

Post a Comment